1. Administrator – means MPL Power Elektro Sp. z o.o. ul. Handlowa 13, 41-807 Zabrze, NIP: 631-24-57-646, Regon: 240105606, who provides services by electronic means and stores and gains access to information in the User’s devices.
2. Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, stored on devices through which the User uses the Website.
3. Cookies Administrator – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
4. External cookies – means Cookies placed by Administrator’s partners through the Service’s website.
5. Service – means a website or an application under which the Administrator runs a website, operating under the domain www.mplpower.pl
6. Device – means an electronic device through which the User obtains access to the Service.
7. User – means an entity to which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, services may be provided by electronic means or with which an Agreement on the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
II. Types of cookies used
1. The cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User Device. Especially in this way it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to the User Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and to customize the Service individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the time they are stored on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: are stored on the User Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
b. Persistent cookies: are stored on the User Device and remain there until deleted.
Ending a browser session or disabling Devices does not remove them from the User Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
3. The user has the possibility to limit or disable the access of cookies to their Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Service, apart from the functions which by their nature require cookies.
III. Purposes for which cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses his own cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration
I) adjust the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the Website pages.
II) recognition of the Service User’s device and its location and, accordingly, the display of the website, adjusted to its individual needs;
III) remember settings selected by the User and personalize the User interface, e.g. within the scope of the selected language or region from which the User originates,
IV) remember the history of visited pages on the site in order to recommend the content,
V) font size, appearance of the website, etc.